This position is responsible for assisting the SealRights Department Supervisor with routine, on-going tasks by
carrying out daily production work orders to ensure a continuous flow of production. Position will ensure a quality
product is manufactured according to specifications; resolve on-the- spot issues, and provide team work direction
under limited supervision. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Excellent leadership, communication and reasoning skills required to provide work direction for the employees in
- Provides input and recommendations to Department Supervisor regarding work performance of employees.
- Ability to manage time well, deal with multiple tasks and handle stressful situations.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Ability to delegate responsibilities.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and safety.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Participates in workload of the department by:
- Using hand or power tools assembles plugs, springs and depressors; bending barbs; attaching sleeves to
- Cleans, tests, and inspects parts, components and brass gaskets.
- Place finished goods on the designated pallet.
- Notify supervisor of any mechanical or material issues.
- Follow standard work methods and practice safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as
- Employees may work at different work stations as production needs require, or shifts from one station to
another, during the assembly process
- Position does not have independent or final authority to hire, terminate, discipline, appraise performance or
submit adjustments to pay.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in production, manufacturing and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
- Must have basic computer knowledge.
- Previous leadership or supervisory experience preferred and ability to develop a cohesive working team.
Ability to operate and understand machinery.
- Prior manufacturing experience desired.
EQUIPMENT AND MACHINERY USED:
- Bending Machine, Air Tools and Hand Tools
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT / WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Close and peripheral vision as well as depth perception is required for inspection
- Ability to tolerate occasional loud noise
- Ability to stand and/or sit for extended periods of time
- Must be able to tolerate repetitive motion
- Some exposure to rubbing alcohol and LocTite adhesive
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Some work stations require the employee to
frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.