- Twin cylinder 1/2 hp oil-less compressor and gravity drain condenser.
- No need to regulate the inlet; compressor is capable of handling both liquid and vapor refrigerants.
- Unique “Y” hose assembly that recovers from the low-side and high-side of the vehicle simultaneously.
- Hose kit includes all necessary hoses and couplers for servicing R-134a and R-1234YF MVAC systems.
- Safe venting of case interior prior to start up.
- Low pressure bypass for recovery of leak-free systems.
- Low pressure switch stops recovery above ambient pressure for leaking systems to prevent pulling air into recovery cylinders.
- 80% tank full shut-off safety harness prevents over filling of recovery tank
- Oil separator and oil measure bottle for system oil removal measurement.
- For protection, high pressure shut-off switch turns the unit off automatically if the pressure rises above 350 psi.
- Inlet filter screen stops debris from getting inside unit.
- Maximum air flow and cool running even in high ambient temperatures.
- High efficiency fan keeps air moving across condenser.
- High pressure switch with automatic reset, tank overfill sensor, and external circuit breaker.
- High strength HDPE case for lightweight, portable and rugged use.
- LED indicators simplify recovery information.
- Certified to meet SAE J2851, conforms to UL 1963
- One year warranty
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Capabilities: Vapor, liquid recovery
- Refrigerants: Contaminated R-134a and R-1234YF
- Compressor: 1/2 hp oil-less, twin cylinder
- Power Source: 115V/60Hz
- Amps: 8A Full load
- High-Pressure Shut-Off: 350 psi – auto reset
- Operating Temperature: 40°-122°F (4°-50°C)
- Weight: 32 Lbs
- Dimensions: 12.5″H x 12.4″W x 19.3″D
Contaminated recovery system; includes recovery machine, recovery cylinder and hose kit
Contaminated auto recovery cylinder
Contaminated auto recovery hose kit