- Wide rollers with flare cut-off groove for convenience. Ground surface for easy rolling
- Wheel retracts into cutter body to save 1″ in cutting radius
- Textured finish is easy to grip and hold
- Alloy steel wheels have a sharper cutting wheel edge for less burr on copper, aluminum and mild steel tubing
- Wheels are pinned to rotate in either direction without the screw backing out
- Corrosion-resistant finish on lightweight aluminum frame
- Fold away steel reamer with turned cutting edge for deburring
- Flare cut-off groove for quickly removing damaged flare
- Small and large sizes available
- Assembled in the USA
*Conforms to Federal Specification GGG-C-771-d, 1-31, 64. Type II, Class 1.
Small cutter for 1/8″ to 1-1/8″ O.D.
Large cutter for 1/4″ to 1-5/8″ O.D.
Constrictor/cutter for 1/4″ – 1-1/8″ O.D.