The Human Resources Coordinator/Intern will leverage practical HR experience in core HR areas such as talent acquisition and management, employee relations, training and development, compensation, leadership development and employee programs. This position will work and train under the direct supervision of the department leader.
- Post open positions on job boards and website.
- Track and disposition applicant pool.
- Coordinate and schedule phone interviews and on-site process.
- Conduct reference checks.
- Assist with onboarding and new hire orientations.
- Assist with the coordination and promotion of employee programs.
- Schedule and track employee training and manage feedback surveys.
- Interface and collaborate with other departments as necessary.
- Work with Temp Agencies to set up interviews and track candidates.
- Enter new employees into benefits, payroll, and production systems.
- Archive employee personnel files.
- Organize, maintain, process and update accurately all employee files and records weekly.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree (in progress – Junior or Senior status) with an emphasis in Human Resources Minimum GPA 3.4 and/or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of practical work experiences in a Human Resources department, desired
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Capable of understanding of confidentiality, processes and employees as a customer
- Technically proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Available up to 20 hours / week
Qualified applicants should send a resume to email@example.com