The BULLET™ Aims to Make a Big Impact
March 31, 2010 Ritchie Engineering Company, Inc., the leader in service tools for HVAC&R professionals and manufacturer of YELLOW JACKET® products, announces the launch of the BULLET, a 7 CFM vacuum pump that provides superior performance at an affordable price.
The BULLET features a two-stage, rotary vane design and a powerful 7 CFM pump that pulls a deep vacuum down to 25 microns or better. The new pump also comes standard with many features built-in to the YELLOW JACKET line of premium SuperEvac™ vacuum pumps, which means you get more performance for your money:
- Wide mouth oil reservoir port for easier, cleaner filling.
- Plus, it doubles as a pump exhaust, threaded to attach a garden hose for exhausting to remote location
- Large oil sight glass for easy monitoring of oil level
- Large brass oil drain for easy access to fast oil changes
- Internal intake check valve prevents oil backup into the system during a power failure
- Intake filter screen keeps damaging particles from entering the pump
- Heavy-duty rotors and bearings
- Heavy-duty steel handle for well-balanced carrying
- Stable base; wide-stance metal with rubber overlay
- 24-month limited over-the-counter warranty
- Made in USA
“YELLOW JACKET has a long-standing tradition of creating products the market demands. The BULLET is a reliable, rugged 7 CFM pump at a price point the market needs,” said Brian Flynn, executive vice president of Ritchie Engineering.
Product features, photos and specifications are available on www.yellowjacket.com.
The BULLET will begin shipping in April 2010.
About Ritchie Engineering:
The YELLOW JACKET name is synonymous with the highest quality and most complete line of HVAC&R tools in the industry. YELLOW JACKET products are sold worldwide through a network of authorized HVAC&R and automotive wholesalers. In 2009, YELLOW JACKET celebrated 60 years of best-in-class products and services.
For more information, call (800) 769-8370 or visit our website at www.yellowjacket.com.