About YELLOW JACKET®
Setting the Standard for HVAC Products
More than sixty years ago, Jack Ritchie set a goal for Ritchie Engineering: to become the standard by which all other HVAC hoses are measured. In the last six decades, the YELLOW JACKET® brand has not only become the standard in hoses, tools, refrigeration gauges, manifolds, HVAC vacuum pumps and refrigerant recovery machines, it’s become legendary…
How have we done it? Through an unwavering commitment to excellence. It’s the single most important attribute in the longevity of a company. While other companies sold out, sent work overseas or lessened quality, the relentless commitment of our people has led to over 70 years of best-in-class products, first-class customer service and innovations that make the contractors’ jobs easier, worldwide. Join us for the next 70 years as we commit to changing the standard once again.
Ritchie Engineering Company, Inc. is a leading worldwide supplier of U.S. designed and manufactured tools and equipment for the HVAC/R and automotive industries.
We are committed to providing our customers with innovative quality products, ongoing training and education, and superior service.
We continually strive for excellence while providing a safe and healthy work environment, and developing and nurturing successful relationships through honesty, trust and respect.
- Tom RitchiePresident & CEO-
- Kristen RitchieVice President-
- Gary LampasonaVice President of Sales and Marketing-
- Neil StewartManaging Director of International Sales-
- Chris KlopeDirector of OperationsPhone: (952) 767-7228-
- Greg GuseDirector of Engineering-
- Colleen SextonCustomer Service Manager-
- Cheryl BatesMarketing Manager-
- HeadquartersPhone: 952-943-1300-