Watch a video of our most recent webinar series in partnership with Honeywell.
Experts from Honeywell and Yellow Jacket will cover best practices when retrofitting with today’s refrigerants, working with refrigerant blends, and proper use and calibration of tools and equipment. Mike Tillman, president, RSC Mechanical, will share a contractor’s perspective on retrofits, tools and equipment. The audience is encouraged to submit questions during the webinar, and the speakers will address them after the presentation. At the conclusion of the webinar you will:
- Have a clear understanding of recent EPA activity, including proposed EPA regulatory activity
- Know and understand how to successfully perform refrigerant retrofits
- Learn about Solstice® N40 (R-448A), the new HFO blend approved and available today for commercial refrigeration
- Learn how to work with refrigerant blends with glide and how to properly set up controls and other components
- Learn how to properly use, calibrate, and select the best tools and equipment to ensure a successful refrigerant retrofit