The drive to lower global warming potential refrigerants with increased flammability has necessitated the evolution of the market leading YELLOW JACKET® RecoverXLT™ recovery machine: The new RecoverXLT2-AP™ Refrigerant Recovery Machine with twin cylinder 1/2 hp oil less compressor and gravity drain condenser. The unique “ambient pressure switch” and three meter power cord comply with the current safety requirements. The RecoverXLT2-AP is specifically designed for the new lower GWP refrigerants including R-32, R-1234yf and R-1234ze as well as the most common CFC, HFC and HFO refrigerants, including R-22, R-404A, R-407, R-410A, R-448A and R-449A.
Set yourself up to work smart. Surround yourself with the hardest working, highest performing tools available. The YELLOW JACKET RecoverXLT2-AP and other YELLOW JACKET service tools for the HVAC/R service professional.
How did France manage to avoid the issue of 45 Mt eq. CO2? Recovery and regeneration of refrigerants. See video (French). Also view additional videos below.
- 1/2 hp, twin cylinder, oil-less compressor for fast recovery of Class III, IV and V refrigerants including R-32, R-1234yf and R-1234ze.
- Safe venting of case interior prior to start up.
- Low pressure switch stops recovery above ambient pressure for leaking systems to prevent pulling air into recovery cylinders.
- Low pressure bypass for recovery of leak-free systems.Patented single valve control for easy changeover from liquid to vapor to purge.
- Auto purge clears residual refrigerant for quick change from one refrigerant to another.
- Condenser with gravity drain keeps recovery tank up to 10° cooler for reliable operation in high ambient conditions.
- Lightweight case designed for easy carrying.
- One year warranty.
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
UPC# Description 95764 Recover XLT Refrigerant Recovery System 230V/50-60 Hz (Euro, UK, NZ and Australian plug)